Monday, February 21, 2011

Spyshots: 2012 Mercedes-Benz SL Roadster


The Mercedes-Benz engineers are testing fairly a lot these days. After seeing spy shots of the next generation S-Class and C-Class Coupé AMG the 2012 SL Roadster was currently spotted road testing in Spain.

The Mercedes-Benz team took it rather gravely, as they were out with convoy of camo’ed SL prototypes, which were accompanied by numerous other products from Stuttgart as well as an example of the current generation SL hardtop roadster model.

Although Mercedes has complete its best to disguise the SL by covering it with tons of black tape, we can see that the new generation model keeps its predecessor’s two-piece folding hard top. Beside that the 2012 SL roadster will come with a more aggressive looking front grill.

Information regarding the engine are still clandestine, but buyers can expect a entry-level V6 and the customary lineup of V8 units including the newly developed 5.5-litre bi-turbo V8 for the AMG model. Or will we see the 6.3 liter AMG again?

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    My name is Yury, and I wish to say that your blog is pretty good!
    I've found it closely related to my www.imovecar.com
    I'm interested in blogroll link exchange with you.

    Send me your link code if interested in cooperation with me...

    ReplyDelete